How should I measure my wrist?
- You can easily determine the correct size of your bracelet by taking a centimetre and tightly measuring the circumference of your wrist under your wrist bones (towards your elbow).
- In the drop-down menu you can choose from several sizes, you can then select the one closest to your wrist.
- Do not add extra space to your wrist circumference, we already do this for you.
For reference: the average men's wrist size is 18 cm.
My wrist size is not listed, what now?
Please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) or the contact form and we will discuss the possibilities.
What is the warranty on the bracelets?
There is a 6-month warrant on by Julian's bracelets. If there is something wrong with the product within this period, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then repair it or send you a new one.
Please note that we do not guarantee damage and/or loss of parts due to the customer's fault. This includes discolouration of the leather/wood beads, leather coming loose from the clasp and also damage caused by wearing the bracelet in the shower.
Are leather bracelets waterproof?
Leather is a natural product that is not resistant to water. For example, do not swim, shower, exercise, etc. The leather may tear/break or detach from the clasp.
Are wooden bracelets waterproof?
Wood is a natural product that is not resistant to water. For example, do not use it for swimming, showering, sports etc. The wood may discolour or even break.
What are your maintenance tips?
- Avoid chemicals such as perfume and avoid chlorine and sulphurous substances.
- Do not let your bracelet get wet. Do not take it into the shower or swim. This may cause the elastic to stretch or leather to tear/break or detach from the clasp.
- To enjoy your clasp for a long time, we recommend wearing the logo bead or clasp on the top of your wrist. Especially with a sedentary job where you slide your wrist over a desk a lot, this can cause damage.
-DELIVERY AND SHIPPING-
What is your delivery time?
- All bracelets are custom-made for you in our workshop in Hengelo. As a result, the delivery time is 1-3 working days.
- PostNL delivers our orders and aims to deliver the package (from Tuesday to Saturday) within 24 hours.
What are the shipping costs?
Shipping costs within the Netherlands:
- All bracelets are shipped for free within the Netherlands (without track and trace)
Shipping costs within Europe:
- Shipping with track and trace €4.65 (Free for orders above €75.00)
Shipping costs United Kingdom:
-Shipping with track and trace €6 (Free on orders over €100)
Can I also collect my parcel?
No, that is not possible. We only offer the option of shipping all orders. All orders are shipped via PostNL.
I want to return my bracelet, what can I do?
You may return your order within 14 days, provided that your order is in its original condition. This means that the item is in its original packaging and that it has not been damaged/used.
How does your returns procedure work?
- Send us an email in advance at email@example.com or use the contact form to indicate that you wish to return your order.
- Add the return form to the return shipment.
- Send your return in the original or similar packaging to:
7556 SN Hengelo
- The costs for the return shipment are for your own account. We advise to send the items insured and/or with track and trace. by Julian is not liable if something goes wrong with a return.
- Once we have received the items back, we will ensure that the full purchase amount is refunded to your account within 5 working days.
My bracelet is too big/too small, now what?
- If your bracelet is too big or too small, it can be exchanged for another size. Please follow the return procedure above.
- The costs for sending the new size will be charged to by Julian.
What are your payment options?
By Julian offers the following payment options:
- via Ideal.
- via Bankcontact Mister Cash.
- via Credit card, we charge a part (3.4% of the total sales amount) of the costs to the buyer.
- by bank transfer: payment of the order can be made by bank transfer to bank account number NL25 KNAB 0257037136 in the name of Winkel van Indah in Hengelo. Bank transfers should be made within 5 working days of ordering. Placing an order is a legally valid purchase agreement. Once the money is in our account, the order will be dispatched.
Can I pay safely?
Yes, to ensure that your shopping and browsing experience is secure we use SSL technology. This technology encrypts and protects all data sent to us via the Internet. If SSL is enabled, you will see a padlock in the address bar of your web browser (before the address entered).
I have a complaint, what now?
- We recommend that you first report your complaint to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us via our contact form. This should be done within 7 days of the defects being found.
- You will receive a reply from us within 7 days from the date of receipt.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises which is subject to the dispute resolution procedure.
1. On agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general conditions apply, only Dutch law applies. Also if the consumer resides abroad.
2. The consumer can submit the dispute to the disputes committee via the ODR platform ( http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/) If your complaint is not yet being handled elsewhere, you are free to submit your complaint via the European Union platform.
Is your question not listed here?
Please contact us at email@example.com or via our contact form.