Terms and Conditions
The delivery and payment terms and conditions apply to all orders, offers and agreements. By placing an order, you indicate your agreement with the general terms and conditions.
Cancellation: If you wish to cancel an order, you must inform us within 24 hours via email@example.com. Payment will then be refunded to the account number you provided within 5 working days.
1) By bank transfer
Payment of the order can be made by bank transfer to bank account number NL25 KNAB 0257037136 in the name of Winkel van Indah in Hengelo. Bank transfers should be made within 5 working days of ordering. Placing an order is a legally valid purchase agreement. Once the money is in our account, the order will be dispatched.
2) Via Ideal
3) Via Bankcontact Mister Cash
4) Via Credit Card, we charge a portion (3.4% on the total sales amount) of the costs to the buyer.
Delivery time/Shipping: Upon receipt of your payment, the goods will be dispatched as soon as possible. At the latest within 48 hours.
If items ordered are not available, this will be visible on the site. Should your order have just been placed at the same time as another order (as a result of which the stock on the site is incorrect), you will receive an e-mail from us informing you that these items are sold out. We obviously do our utmost to minimise the number of sold-out items and tailor the availability of products to your requirements. Unfortunately, however, we cannot guarantee that your desired items will always be available.
Shipping costs: All prices quoted do not include shipping costs. These are automatically calculated during your order. Packing & Shipping costs within the Netherlands (without Track & Trace) are free per order for items that fit through the letterbox. Shipping with Track & Trace amount € 4,25. For orders above € 70,- we will not charge shipping costs.
For shipping to other countries (standard with Track & Trace) the shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout. We offer free shipping depending on your shipping zone and order amount. This will also be calculated during the checkout process.
All orders are neatly, securely and carefully packed prior to dispatch. There is no liability for loss and/or damage during shipping by PostNL.
Prices: All prices are stated in euro`s, including 21% VAT, excluding shipping costs.
Returns or exchanges: If, upon receipt, you do not wish to keep an item, it can be returned within 14 days of receipt. Provided the article is unused (= not worn). Before returning an article we would like to receive an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) about this. The article must be sent in the same or similar protective packaging and the return form must be completed and enclosed.
The amount due (without shipping costs) will be refunded to your account within a week after receipt of the article (if in undamaged condition). Shipping costs are to be borne by the customer when returning. by Julian Madoerastraat 34 7556 SN Hengelo
By Julian gives a 90-day warranty on all items (from the day of shipment)
With the exception of:
-Stains caused by the use of hairspray, perfume and cosmetics
-Metal discoloured by contact with water
-Metal that is discoloured by the acidity/PH value of the skin
-Items that have been broken/damaged by being dropped
-Complaints caused by incorrect use of the items
Liability: by Julian is not liable for damage to delivered items due to wear and tear or improper use.
In the event of any liability, it is maximum in the amount of the purchase price of the item.
1. The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicised complaints procedure and handles complaints in accordance with this complaints procedure. 2. Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within 7 days fully and clearly described, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur shall be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeably longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the 14-day period with a notice of receipt and an indication of when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises which is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
1. On agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions relate, only Dutch law applies. Also if the consumer resides abroad.
2. The consumer can submit the dispute to the dispute committee via the ODR platform ( http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
Warning: Despite the jewellery being solidly made from excellent materials, wearing it by small children (e.g. while playing) can pose health risks. Think of swallowing parts. Therefore, keep a close eye on children while wearing our jewellery. Do not leave them alone and take off the jewellery at bedtime. by Julian is in no way liable.
Right of amendment: www.byjulian.nl reserves the right to amend the general terms and conditions and the content of its website in the interim. Both photos and text(s) from this website may not be copied, saved and/or distributed without permission. All rights reserved. (Download the Terms and Conditions as a PDF file.)